Online ECG / Telemetry Certification Course
- EVERYTHING you need to become a monitor technician, telemetry technician, or to advance your career as a nurse assistant
- NO prior hospital experience or college degree required
- National certification exam included (3 attempts to pass)
- Completion card delivered when passed
- Be done in 4-6 weeks -- course is at your own pace
Start your new career today!
Contact our Monitor Tech department directly:
This program includes three separate modules that teach you everything you will need to know as a Monitor Technician (also called Telemetry Technician.)
Arrhythmia Interpretation -- understand rhythms and arrhythmias of the heart and recognize them on a printed rhythm strip
12-Lead ECG -- learn how to operate and configure the machine that takes twelve-lead measurements
CPR & First Aid -- learn the skills that hospitals require of all workers
Please find below printable letter showing our course syllabus. You can present this to your credentialing department to confirm this will be eligible for reimbursement.
Examination and certification
After reading the material you must complete an examination online before receiving your completion certificate. This exam covers all aspects of the course including recognizing rhythms and theory.
Our courses can be used to satisfy IAC accreditation requirements. Our courses offer up to 8 CME/CE credits per course and are certified by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine. AMA credit is compatible with IAC requirements.
Following is a photograph of the certification you will receive when completing our program.
Yes, we offer payment plans. The total price of this learning program with the payment plan is $485. You will make payments and enter each learning module separately.
- Pacific Medical Training has been in business since 2007
- We guarantee you will love your course and it will be accepted, or your money back (guarantee good for 6 months from purchase)
- Your purchase is secure with 256-bit encryption
- Group discounts (10+ people) available, please contact email@example.com (direct for our Monitor Tech department)
- US-based company and US-based support